3-Steps of Streamlined Progression Means Clear Expectations and a Project Delivered On Time and On Budget
1. Your Must-Haves and Measurements
2. Product, Price Options, and Template
Our simple 3-step process works for both cabinets and countertops.
Design with Knowledge and Trust
Part of the one-stop experience of Alps Craftsman is the design team ready to elevate your vision into reality. Unfortunately, there are many individuals who work in this industry who aren’t experts in either cabinets or countertops, nor do they have knowledge of how things can be built in a safe manner. That’s where we come in!
We have designers on staff, our own design center, and the knowledge and expertise to only offer our customers designs that are achievable and safe. It’s odd to have to use the word safe when talking about design, but we’ve come across multiple situations where customers could have been hurt based on the rendered designs. Our reputation is built on trust, so we never lie to just make a sale. It’s through our knowledge, expertise, and commitment to education and communication that we earn your trust. Working with the experts is the clear choice for doing things right.
Tips like these below are essential for successful project outcomes.
- Marble is not suitable for kitchens because it etches and scratches easily. On the other hand, it is great for bathrooms
- Repairs can be made to countertops if chips occur down the line. However, these fixes are less visible in busier designs than in solid-colored countertops.
- Frameless cabinets allow for more storage and easier access to the items being stored. Full or partial depth shelves in base cabinets can also affect your storage capabilities.
- Man-made countertop materials, such as quartz and acrylic solid surface, are not heat resistant. Consider this for not only your hot pans from the stove or oven, but also for countertop appliances.
It is our job to help you understand this nuanced marriage of function and aesthetics.
The Right Way to Do Things... No Red Flags
Grade A Materials Only
Guidelines Must Be Followed
What Our Clients Are Saying
- Read More“I’ve used Alps Craftsman on multiple renovation projects – 2 kitchens and 3 bathrooms to be exact. Anytime we need countertops, they’re my only choice given the excellent customer service and professionalism.”
- Read More“Alps was the countertop supplier when I worked for a large builder. When starting my own renovation company a few years back, I immediately went to Alps to set up an account. Their design center is the perfect place for me to bring my customers to pick out cabinets, countertops and hardware. Their process and attention to detail is what I love about them.”
- Read More“I’m not a designer and have no eye for this type of stuff, so I loved that Alps Craftsman offered me a place to get cabinets and countertops together. Plus they have a designer on staff that helped guide me through the process, whom I loved working with on my renovation. I tell all my friends to use Alps because it was such a great process!”
- Read More“High quality, easy to work with, very professional. Not much else to say.”
- Read More“Alps Craftsman installed the countertops in the home I bought through my builder. We loved how they came out, so when wanting to finish our basement, Alps was the only choice for the project. Their design center is wonderful! If we ever renovate or move, Alps Craftsman is the only countertop company we’ll use."
- Read More“From start to finish, Alps was a pleasure to work with! Excellent communication throughout and we love our new countertops!!
- Read More“ We loved being able to get our cabinets and countertops from one company. Plus, they had a great selection of cabinet hardware for us to choose from, too. Such an easy and professional experience!"
- Read More“My husband works with Alps Craftsman so they were our first stop when we were renovating our kitchen. We didn’t bother getting any other quotes because we felt so relaxed and in good hands when working with their design team.”